miércoles, noviembre 09, 2005

It wanted to desturir the way that pulls ahead to me towards you, wanted to now finish cutting my veins, so that no longer you walked towards my, no longer wanted to blow to the wind your name who torments my desires, you prevent me to fly, you cut single my feet to me and you tear my wings. It wanted to see your eyes just now and to stab in her my pain, that stops my is not right, for amused you. walk? ! that I have not moved, your,you guilty of my....... UuuuF!!!Y is that he is not right that not even to me the words leave just now when I want! And

these and not these, so that?

2 comentarios:

Kirbyent dijo...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
home improvement
site promotion
site security
social
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

Steve dijo...

The future of non-profit blogs
I've recently realized that I'm more burned out than I knew. While I'm still excited about the potential for blogs to transform the ways that organizations form relationships with constituents, I can't summon ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!